H|LA is Hiring!
Posted on Jan 9, 2019 in Featured, Interests, News
Our office is seeking an entry level designer & 2019 summer intern!
Hess Landscape Architects is a growing landscape architecture firm located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We specialize in designing high end residential properties throughout the Mid-Atlantic, and have continued to expand into neighboring regions as well as internationally. We strive to craft unique spaces tailored to our client’s tastes and each site’s singular needs, while simultaneously incorporating selective signature elements as subtle reflections of our own design affinities. We believe balanced designs are distinguished by regionally appropriate materials, incorporation of relevant historical elements, and a broad knowledge and appreciation for our natural surroundings.
At HLA, we recognize that success depends upon talented people. Our open studio fosters creativity and collaboration among our diverse staff, and all team members play an active role in facilitating the project design. Projects are managed and implemented through joint efforts between our staff, our clients, and contractors. Our employees participate in team-building exercises, continuing education, and other industry learning opportunities to maintain a high level of camaraderie and professional growth.
If you would like to join our growing team and enjoy working with a group of dedicated designers, we want to hear from you.
Entry Level Landscape Designer Requirements:
- • Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an Accredited Program.
- • Maximum of 3 Years of relevant work experience in a Landscape Architectural firm.
- • Previous internship(s) in a landscape architectural office setting.
- • Proficient in ACAD, PSD, AI, INDD, SKP.
- • Proficient in Hand Graphics.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel.
- • Working knowledge of regional plant material.
- • Working knowledge of high-end residential design, and construction materials and methods.
- • Completion of two years (minimum) in a collegiate Landscape Architecture program
- • Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
No phone calls please.